Thursday 28 December 2017

Mom's Sticky Rice Dumplings



I just learnt to wrap choong from my mother. She is the choong making pro in my family. I have been eating choong since I was able to eat them. Every year my mother will prepare choong to be shared among family and close friends during Christmas or Chinese New Year. My daughter is a huge fan of choong.

This is my 1st attempt and I must say that making choong is actually quite simple and easy. But I did some modification to suit my daughter’s preference. (Will post the recipe here once I am done writing it). 

My mother wrap choong with pandan leaves instead of the bamboo leaves.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...