Sunday 4 September 2016

Hello!


I am Airah. The rosy cheeks Diva. I am from the 'Land Below The Wind', Sabah, Malaysia.  

I enjoy cooking because it keeps me happy. Whenever I feel sad or upset, cooking ease that for me in a big way. Cooking is the only thing in which I know how to do best and I usually cook for my family, relatives and friends. Building a cooking habit can be pretty daunting. I know this because I used to struggle in the kitchen too even though I grew up with grandparents and other relatives who cooked a lot. All recipes in this blog are tried and experimented in my kitchen. I started this blog because of my husband and children. My beloved and dearest family is my best guinea pig.
In case you are wondering, what with the ‘rosy cheeks’ and most of all why a ‘diva’?  
The begin with, my cheeks are always pink…yes, they have a  healthy rosy pink colour no matter what I do, even if I am not exercising or anything…rain or shine, baby! So people always ask me, how come my cheeks are always rosy pink… why are my cheeks always rosy pink? A question that I myself do not have an answer.

My definition of a 'diva’ is a person who defines their own journey and destiny and is not ashamed to be themselves at all times. A diva doesn’t have to follow some long list of rules or dress one certain way.  A Diva is a woman who is always on top of her game, the best at what she does. A Diva is always looking for ways to better herself. And to some people, a diva is a woman who is looked at by other woman and they do not envy her but want to know what is it that she is doing that grabbed their attention. Alright, enough of this ‘Diva’ thing.
So, feel free to comment or if you wish to contact me, you may do so at iamairahlee@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...