Thursday 27 October 2016

Happy birthday, Sister!

Today is 27th October and it is my sister’s birthday. T is one of the kindest persons I have ever known. I just realized that the two of us have never fought with each other.

I am lucky to have a person so kind and cheerfull like her as a sister. There is no better friend than a sister like her and there is no better sister than her. 

To my sister,
You are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. You are the most beautiful soul I know. You are always there when I needed a sister’s love.
May God bless you with much happiness and a long life, good health and lots of wealth and all your wishes come true.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER! 



6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...